Monday, November 16, 2009

story derp

laksjdflksdjf it's been way too long since i did anything here. i feel like a majority of my peers are using this, so i think i will start using this again since i haven't used it since i created it for time studio freshman year [has it been that long already?!]

anyways, for photography we had to shoot a photo that tells a story. i had an album on facebook that had all my photos from photography on there, but i became less and less satisfied with the quality the more i put my work up. so here we go blogspot!

the first crack i took at the assignment was to not photograph a person or to set up something that was staged. so i decided to take a photo of franklin terrace, since to me it's the home of my own story.





oh whoops, look at that. it doesn't tell a story. just a picture of a sign -_- limited angles, non dynamic lighting, and bland composition.

so let's take another crack at this. trash the whole taking a photo of a building/object, and create my own dramatic scene.





there we go.




No comments: